Activity Calorie Burn. Food Calorie Tracker.
Activity Calorie Burn
- When you exercise, your body needs energy. For example, the average person burns about five calories per minute if they are walking, seven calories per minute if they’re playing tennis, and eight calories per minute on a stair stepper.
- Busy or vigorous action or movement
- any specific behavior; "they avoided all recreational activity"
- The condition in which things are happening or being done
- A thing that a person or group does or has done
- action: the state of being active; "his sphere of activity"; "he is out of action"
- bodily process: an organic process that takes place in the body; "respiratory activity"
Steps in Time
Clocks are omnipresent in modern life. Make a photo
of the clock, watch, or other device that you use most to
This is my very ugly and clunky watch that I use to
keep track of my steps, calorie burn
AND the time. You might notice, these are yesterday's steps. Still early in this rainy day so my steps for today don't look as impressive. I try to get in somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000 steps a day. That is 5 to 7 miles. Having this ugly thing on my arm reminds me to walk while I am waiting or talking on the phone etc. The steps really add up.
Domestic Activity: 3500 calories!
! You mean I burn
ed 3,500 calories sitting on my butt at home?! And here I am running and biking and sweating
hard and I'm only burn
ing a couple thousand cals? Had I known this sooner I would have watched Law & Order all day for the past two weeks. What was I thinking?
Related topics: 1500 calorie sample diet super fast ways to lose weight elliptical burning calories alcohol calorie chart calories in a grilled cheese sandwich on wheat 1000 calorie meal plan how to lose weight in a month for free is apple cider vinegar good for weight loss
- (日) 20:18:13|